Element Games - discounts on miniatures and hobby supplies!

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Thursday 21 October 2021

Fantasy terrain - Temples

 Fantasy Terrain - Temples


I built some Age of Sigmar terrain ages ago and recently got inspired to get it painted for use in D&D. Overall, very pleased with how it all turned out - all pretty simple and quick, but effective for what it needs to do. The pieces are all really versatile for a multitude of games. I learned quite a lot on them as well - for instance, using the Army Painter dip as a brush-on-wash, which takes bloody ages to dry but looks great in the end. I also experimented with a Vallejo pot of wash, which is water based but incredibly stinky. And I finally used my flock box to apply static grass, which was fun! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment